On last week, I’ve made some tweaks that are improving user interface. In particular, I added help text when entering to create mode that says how to exit from it. Next, I implemented suggested “Random” list element that allows to select random list item without need of implementing some Lua function. Also added is ability to add custom text that is different from item value, i. e. you can add item “Boulder style A” with value “a”.
This week is final. I will try to make real-time update of entity with new adapter values. Though without this feature entity creator is already usable—I currently tweaked UI to be consistent for the case if I’ll not find what prevents CEGUI to pass event back to my application.
Also, I need to finish documentation on wiki page—there is some things that, for example, are useful when writing Lua scripts and should be documented.
And two things are left in Lua scripting provider: first is handling any number of results and second is calling functions with dots in name. There is probably not much work, but they are not needed right now and I’m thinking that I’ll better would not distract from my application and leave them for the future.